• Choice of AC sockets, AV and data solutions
• Optional TUF 25W / TUF HP 60W USB Charging
• Cord exit through base or back
We test every pin on every connection in every socket
All units are manufactured using ISO9001 quality controlled components and practices and are 100% tested before dispatch.
- cord options: PHASE is wired as standard with a 32” 14/3 SJT cord to a male GST connector to be used with OE’s pluggable GST system.
Available by special order wired with a NEMA 5-15 cord and plug. A starter cord is required for GST option: 72” or 108” 14/3 SJT cord with female GST connector, NEMA plug, and Integral OCP standard.
- materials – body – polycarbonate, power socket, TUF fascia – polycarbonate; universal mount – nylon; custom mounts – metal.
all your questions answered
What can be specified in PHASE’s apertures?
Where is the cord exit?
Base or back